Rehder Balance & Hearing Clinic, Inc. provides the latest and most comprehensive diagnostic audiological services available with state of the art equipment. Our audiologists are Doctors of Audiology, possessing the highest level of education and are constantly upgrading their skills through continuing education. Our audiologists are fellows of the American Academy of Audiology and are licensed by the state of Montana. This expertise, coupled with access to the most technologically advanced diagnostic tools, ensures that our patients receive the finest hearing care available.
A Thorough Exam Means Getting The “Right” Solution
At Rehder Balance & Hearing Clinic, comprehensive care begins with a thorough hearing exam conducted in a private, sound-isolated booth to eliminate outside noise. Our complete, professional examination includes:
- An in-depth health history
- Otoscopic exam to check for earwax and abnormalities of the ear canal
- Audiometric test of frequency specific sensitivity
- Speech reception test to determine the lowest volume at which you can hear words
- Speech recognition to test to evaluate your hearing clarity
- Immittance test to detect middle ear or eardrum problems
- Bone conduction test to detect sensory loss and/or any potential medical problems
- Loudness growth test to determine the range of sounds which are most comfortable to you
Additional Test Procedures When Indicated Include:
- Otoacoustic emissions test to evaluate Cochlear Function
- Video nystagmography to assess Vestibular/balance disorders
- Evoked potential/Auditory Brainstem testing to evaluate auditory nerve and brainstem integrity.
- Central Auditory Processing evaluations for people with normal hearing acuity but auditory complaints (ie. difficulty in hearing background noise).
- Tinnitus Assessment and Treatment
Even though we work closely with many referring physicians, anyone can get the individualized care of a quality audiologist by calling Rehder Balance & Hearing Clinic.