Starkey Hearing Aids
Introducing Z Series hearing aid featuring next generation 900sync™ Technology.
Z Series is Starkey’s newest family of wireless products featuring next generation 900sync™ Technology which leads the way in performance, comfort, personalization and connectivity. Z Series are designed to improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations. It also includes patented technology that replicates high-frequency sounds (women’s and children’s voices) into lower frequencies so they’re easier to understand. The newest feature of this series speeds your transition to new hearing aids by gradually adjusting settings to allow your hearing aids to learn new sounds. Other features that set this series above others is the feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all-day long and the advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aid to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears. HydraShield which is pioneering water and wax repellent moisture protection system to ensure durability and dependability.
Conversation is energizing
Hearing in noise involves a lot of mental effort. Wi Series™ has Voice I.Q., which in combination with a directional microphone, is designed to preserve speech and reduce noise in between syllables. This revolutionary technology is intended to minimize listening effort necessary for better understanding of speech in noisy situations. You’ll find that you are more engaged in your conversation, and less distracted and fatigued.
Remote adjustments without a remote
Wi Series™ breakthrough T² technology allows you to use your cell or touch-tone phone to conveniently switch modes or adjust volume on your Wi Series™ without using additional hardware.
Don’t sweat a little moisture
Thanks to HydraShield, Starkey’s proprietary moisture protection system, not only is Wi Series™ the most advanced and powerful hearing solution on the market, it’s also 100% resistant to water, humidity, perspiration and corrosion – both inside and out.
Superior Technology. Maximum Performance.
Whereas other deep insertion products utilize dated, analog technology, Wi Series™ features the latest multi-core digital signal processing for maximum performance.
- Including industry-leading Pure Wave Feedback Eliminator
- Voice I.Q. noise reduction and speech preservation system utilizes dynamic voice identification coupled with a spectral noise control that calculates appropriate gain on a per channel basis providing unprecedented sound quality
- Includes 16 channels and 16 bands for optimal high-resolution sound imaging
- T² Remote function allows patients to adjust volume and memories using a standard touch-tone phone.
Comfortable fittings make comfortable patients.
Wi Series™ is the first and only deep insertion custom hearing aid providing unmatched comfort for a greater number of patients.
- Uses Starkey’s proprietary Comfort fit process which leverages information captured from millions of ears
- Can be inserted and removed by patients to promote better ear health
- Enables more patients to benefit from a deep insertion device than ever before
- Wide fitting range
Hear life to its fullest with Halo, our breakthrough Made for iPhone® Hearing Aids and our easy-to-use TruLink™ Hearing Control app which are engineered to work Watch™. Together, Halo and TruLink™ specifically with your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple are designed to stream phone calls, music and more,directly from your iPhone to your hearing aids. Now available in two styles to fit individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
- To hear more comfortably in noise Advanced noise reduction technology and a precise directional microphone work together to reduce noise, and help make speech easier to hear in today’s challenging environments.
- No buzzing or whistling Our industry-best feedback canceller provides feedback-free and comfortable listening all day long.
- Improved high-frequency audibility Patented technology replicates high frequency sounds (like women’s and children’s voices) in lower frequencies where they’re easier to hear and understand.
- Enhanced phone communication Direct streaming of phone calls from your iPhone to your hearing aids enables clear and comfortable conversations.
- Great sounding music and media You can stream any music or media played on your iPhone directly to your hearing aids for a more immersive and impressive listening experience.
- Hearing that’s personalized for you The SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app lets you make minor adjustments to sound quality to suit your particular preferences.
- Hearing that happens intuitively Geotagged memories automatically switch modes when the GPS feature in your iPhone detects you are in a tagged location. (“Home” memory activates when you arrive at your home.)
- Reliable, hassle-free hearing aids HydraShield® 2 nano-coating repels both water and wax, while the remote functionality of the iPhone lets you control and adjust your hearing aids more easily than ever.
Introducing Starkey SoundLens™. Your 100% invisible hearing aid.
Starkey SoundLens™ is completely undetectable. Developed with Comfort Fit technology, it sits entirely in your ear canal and uses your ear’s natural anatomy to provide exceptional sound quality.
100% Invisible. 100% Amazing.
SoundLens™ lives in the second bend of the ear for complete invisibility and enhanced audibility.
- Leverages proprietary digital modeling and advanced micro-chip packaging techiques to minimize overall size
- Placement in second bend of ear canal combined with venting reduces occlusion issues
- Takes advantage of audio cues from the pinna for natural sound quality